Asociatia Sfintii Voievozi” or The Saint Voievode Organisation is a NGO established in 2002 aimed to help children, elderly, poor people and victims of floods and since 2010 is focused on taking care of elderly people in a residential center.
A.S.V. has been accredited as a social services provider according to the decision no. 5/01.03.2012 – issued by “Comisia de Acreditare a Furnizorilor de Servicii Sociale, Bacau” and no. 182/14.04.2014 – issued by “Ministerul Muncii, Familiei, Protectiei Sociale si Persoanelor Varstnice” and runs its activities under CAEN 8730 domain, that includes activities: - Aided existing locations; - retirement communities with permanent assistance; - elderly care centers with minimal medical assistance; - rest houses without medical assistance.
Documents needed in order to sign up for a place in "Sfintii Voievozi" Elderly Care House:
1) Hosting application form sent to Asociatia "Sfintii Voievozi", Moinesti or to email@example.com;
2) Social inquiry performed by residence City Hall Social Services;
3) Copies of Identity Document, Birth Certificate and Marriage Certificate;
4) Copy of ID of one representative;
5) Medical history of the patient, Health diagnostic, medication, contagious diseases;
6) Copy of medical records from family doctor, first page and the last 3 pages;
7) Copy of hospital check-out and medical papers and recommendations;
8) Pension revenue coupon;
For more details. +40 741 026 172